EZ-bar curl 4reps – 15times – 5kg
Alternate hammer curl 4reps – 15times – 5kg each
Alternate incline dumbbell curl 4reps – 15times – 5kg each
concentration curl 4reps – 5times – 5kg each
Machine preacher curl 4reps – 15times – 8.7kg
Crunches 4reps – 10tmies
Just to share:
Arnold Schwarzenneger’s five rules for biceps
- Variety Switch around using barbells, dumbbells and cables.
- Isolation Don’t get help from the delts, lower back or other bodyparts when training biceps. Don’t swing the weight (except during chest curls).
- Full range of motion As this implies, move the weight in a controlled but complete fashion, unless you’re using an intensity movement for a shock session.
- Find the groove Locate the natural line of motion for each movement.
- Total concentration Don’t let your mind wander. Always fixate on the movement and the feeling in the muscle.